
As Thanksgiving is fast upon us, I am once again reminded about all of the things I am thankful for...
A- Andy(his family too), Another Day
B- Barker Family, Boyd Family, Brothers(in laws)
C- Courtnee, Cole, Camera, Chocolate
D- Diet Coke (some days more than others), My Dads
E- Everyone I Care About
F- Friendships, Forgiveness, Family, Freedom, Faith
G- Grandparents
H- Happiness, Health, Hugs, Home
I- Inlaws
J- Jaden, Jones' Family
K- Kisses
L- Love
M- My Marriage, My Mom & Mother in law
N- Nancy, New Adventures, Nieces, Nephews
O- Organization
P- Patience, Parents, Prayer
Q- Quiet Times (all moms understand this)
R- Religion
S- Stockton, Sisters(in-laws)
T- Troy, Team Hatch, Today, Temples
U- Understanding
V- Vacations, Very Cute Kids(man finding a V word was tough)
W- Whitney, Well-being
X- (e)Xtra Energy (I can dream right?)
Y- Yummy Food
Z- ZZZZZZZZ's
I am sure I have forgotten many things, and will add them as I think of them... What are you thankful for???

4 comments:
my list:
a: andy, amanda
b: brothers, brothers-in-law, bonfires
c: cole, courtnee, chocolate
d: dakota, diet coke - mainstay of life, my dad, dreams
e: extra sleep
f: faith, fun times, friends
g: grass with NO snow on it
h: hugs, health, happiness, home
i: ice cream
j: jaden, jones family
k: kylee, kids
l: lacee lee, love, little foot, levi
m: my mom, memories
n: nancy
o: oceans
p: pie, puppy
q: quilts
r: red roses, river trips
s: stockton, sunshine, sleep, sisters
t: time with those i love
u: utah mountains
v: vernal friends and memories, vacations
w: whitney, wildlife viewing
x: (e)xcellent health
y: yellow sunflowers
z: zzzzzzz's
way hard to come up. happy to share with you. thanks for sharing your time, your family and memories with me. love you
What a great list!
Good for you...taking the time to list things you are thankful for. I will have to follow your lead. It is nice to have reminders of what we have.
I am grateful for you Amanda, you always have been so kind and sweet, and I am grateful that I found a way to still be a part of your life. Love you
Post a Comment