

Troy's mom had her annual Halloween Party on Thursday, and when she does a party she goes all out... I am still amazed at her festiveness. She had everything from Halloween themed food to skeleton tongs to get the olives out.. It was fun, for everyone. The food was so yummy too.

She mummified the hot dogs, so yummy... and gotta love the 7 layer dip too...

All the kiddos..
Courtnee with Grandma & Grandpa
Cole AKA Batman, Jaden AKA the Bat, Courtnee AKA 70's GO GO Dancer, Stockton AKA Metal Skull Biker
Friday we did the Trunk-or-Treating at our ward, a little more convenient but I kinda miss the good ole days of going door to door. I guess its safer doing the trunk or treat but not quite as much fun... That pretty much sums up our Halloween.. Fun times, and now we jump right into the Holiday season, AGH where did the year go?

6 comments:
Ya, I have to agree, I think going door-to-door is so much more fun!!! It was disgusting cleaning out those pumpkins...and I got the biggest one!!! I think next year I will just get a small one...so much easier!!! :)
It looks like you had fun, but I am glad it is over too. I did make my kid's costumes this year. It was fun!
the party at grandma shirley's was fantastic. good thing the kids have one grandma that loves this holiday!!!! she always makes it so special. thanks for letting me be a part of it. the kids were so cute!! i am with you thankful it is over. now on to the holidays!!! i am working on a turkey dip to match shirley's 7 layer dip!!!
the costumes turned out great! Looks like the party was a blast!
Hey, we made our blog private. If you would like an invite, send me an email ok. tspendlove@hotmail.com
Loved that cute post. You are such a fun mom! Love your new background too!
Post a Comment