Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday..

Wow what a week the last week has been... Gotta love those birthdays that last all week long.. Courtnee had her friend party on Friday night, it was so fun. The girls all did pedicures, (waxing their feet, painting toes) played a fun card game, sang Karaoke, ate, laughed and were just 12 year old girls... I had forgotten how energetic girls can be at 12, and 9 of them to boot... My sister Whitney made them these cute shirts, putting their names on the back with a crown on the front.. We gave each girl a pair of slippers to wear after they had their pedicures... My sweet niece came down and stayed with us for the weekend (loved having her) and she did all of the girls hair at the party... They all looked like princesses when they left... Fun fun fun..... :)


We got Courtnee a dozen roses for her birthday (turning 12) and Troy took this picture of one of them. So amazing....


Now I get to breath for a week before we have another birthday.. Although I am thinking my soon to be 2 year olds birthday will be slightly less work and loads less stress.. :) We get to spend Thanksgiving with my brother this year, looking so forward to that... It's been way to many years since I have spent Thanksgiving with him.. So excited.. Troy is actually off this year!!! YEAH!! And since I have rarely seen him the last 45 days, it will be a much needed break away for us..

4 comments:

Keri said...

Did they attempt to toilet paper? Just wondering......hee hee...no reason.

Anonymous said...

the party was a smash!! thanks whit and kylee for helping court have a fantastic party. and court, you are worth a week of birthday partying!!!! mom hope you recover soon, you have birthday for jaden coming up, thanksgiving and then christmas. it never stops!!! love ya.

Anonymous said...

WOW...That was the best birthday ever...It was so fun!!! Thanks Whit for doin the shirts...LOVE EM'!!!! Thanks Kylee for doing everyones hair...You are a profesional.. and thanks mom,dad,grandma, and everyone else for an awesome birthday

TheWesselmanWeekly said...

Lord your are brave....I had a sleepover for Megan last year....never again, and they were only 8!! Courtnee, sounds like you had a blast!!!