Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hannah Montana


After weeks and weeks of anticipation for the 3-D movie, the day finally arrived for us to go. A night out with some good friends of ours, Courtnee and I had a great time. A yummy dinner at La Luna, and off to the movie. We had a bit of a delay, waiting for the projector to be fixed, but then we were off into Hannah Montana 3-D mode. It was fun to see, even with hundreds of screaming girls. Oh to be 11 again. :) It brought me back to the days of Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Madonna and how happy I was to get my very first Sylvia record (makes me feel old saying that). Its funny to see the styles that were "in" when I was a kid are starting to creep back into existance. :) Fun times, great memories...

2 comments:

Casey said...

You are such a cute Mom! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun:)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much for taking me mom, i had a ton of fun. It was so cool.