Thursday, February 28, 2008

Boys...

Some days boys are fiesty and some days they are so darn cute. After not leaving my side for a week, (Troy was out of town and he was having some issues) Cole finally decided to break down and play with his toys . After playing quietly for some time, he came and got me to show me his race track. He was so proud of his "track" aka my bed, he had to show it off. He must have raced his cars around it for hours. I was just glad to have him finally play with something and not glued to my side. Gotta love those energetic, rambunctious boys!



We had Stockton's Blue & Gold Banquet last night, where they served rice and chow main, (you know things kids just love:) and then everyone brought a dessert. Well someone really nice brought some chocolate dipped strawberries and Jaden was insisting he have one, so instead of making him scream I gave in. This was his reaction...



He was a mess, but man did he enjoy that strawberry. Too fun...

4 comments:

Casey said...

I love your boys! They are just so darling!

kris said...

that is so cute! I'm glad you got a picture of Cole and his cars, that will be a cute scrapbook page!
We had our blue and gold banquet last night, too!
Gotta love Scouts!
k

joey said...

Never a dull moment with boys!

Ashley said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the car pictures!