Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Sweetie...


Since its Valentines Day I thought I would share a few things that I love about Troy.
1- He is so handsome, and he still makes my tummy do flip flops and my heart skip a beat.... :)
2- His huge heart, Troy would do anything for anyone and I love that about him.
3- His sincere love for family, I have never seen him put himself before me or the kids.
4- His amazing ability to put up with me, always willing to help me out anyway he can, even though there are times he doesn't want too. I wish I was more like him.
5- He works an incredible amount of hours to provide for our family, so I can be home with the kids, and I don't say it enough, but I am truly blessed for this.
6- He is a great example to my kids, teaching them how to treat your spouse and your parents with love and respect.
7- He is an amazing dad, sometimes I think he just one of the kids. My kids are very blessed to have him as their dad.
8- Watching the kids so I can have a break, honey do lists, eating my cooking and never complaining about any of it. :)
9- His sweet little "I love you" texts, they seem to come when I need them most.
10- His awesome handyman skills. We just finished up some remodeling and shifting kids around, and he was just amazing, (of course when you build your own house this was probably childs play for him).
11- The wonderful spirit and peace he brings to our home.
12- His intelligence, I hope the kids inherit this from him. :)

These are just a few (in no particular order) of the many many reasons I love this guy.
Love ya sweetie and thanks for the best 15 years ever!

3 comments:

joey said...

So cute, happy valentines day!

Casey said...

You can't forget that he named your DSL TroylovesAmanda either:) I still smile whenever my modem finds that! Happy Valentines Day to you guys! Love that picture:)

Anonymous said...

I love you Amanda. You are the best wife ever!