
Today my little guy turns 5, I can't believe he is growing up so fast and going to go to school this year... WOW! Just a few of the things I love about this little guy...
1- He can be so trying one minute and then right when you are at your wits end with him he turns into this little sweetheart....
2- He loves his baby brother so much, and is so good to him most days. (I wish some of this love could be shown to his older brother, I can wish right).
3- His comebacks just crack me up...
4- His love of strawberries makes me laugh, and when he gets them he is so possessive of them. :) (I guess not being able to eat them for years, he has to make up lost time)
5- His smile, melts my heart.
6- He is such a big helper, he is my one child I usually only have to ask once to do something, love that about him.
7- His inquisitiveness, makes me laugh some days to hear him and his non stop chatter of questions.
8- I love watching him ride his bike, he seems so little to be racing around on 2 wheels.
9- I love listening to him play when he doesn't think I am listening, makes me smile/laugh. :)
10- His ability to finally write his name, writing it everywhere... windows, paper, cupboards, car, table.... Oh just gotta love it... :)
Love this kid, he brings so much joy and laughter to our family... There is never a dull moment at our house... Love ya Cole!!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cole! He is such a little sweetie:) We are so lucky to know him!
Yeah for Cole! Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun at Build-a-Bear!
How funny, Karissa loves and is possessive of her strawberries too. Did you know that you can get a side of them a Cafe Rio...Karissa loves it. The comparisons never end with these two! Hope he had a happy day!
I hope you had a great birthday at Build-A-Bear!!! I love you so much you little cutie!!!
Post a Comment