Thanks Casey for sharing...
A - Attached or Single ? Attached
B - Best Friends ? Troy, Mom, Sisters, Casey, Kriston, Nicole
C - Career? Mom to my kids, some days a maid, some days a chef
D - Day of Choice ? I love Sundays, we can just relax and enjoy each other's company
E - Essential Item ? Diet Coke, Computer, Camera, Cell phone
F - Favorite Color ? Red
G - Gummy Bears of Worms ? Neither, not a gummy fan, more of a chocolate girl
H - Home Town ? Good ole Vernal Utah
I - Favorite Indulgence ? Hot baths, cream filled chocolate haystacks, foot rubs, a great steak
J - January or July ? July for sure
K - Kids ? four
L - Life Isn't Complete Without? family/friends, religion
M - Married ? Yes, Happily.
N - Number of Siblings ? 2 younger sisters and 1 older brother.
O - Oranges or Apples ? Apples
P - Phobia or Fears ? Something happening to Troy or one of my kids.
Q - Favorite Quote ? We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience..
R - Reason to Smile ? A clean car/house, no rain or snow, friends/family, scrapbooking
S - Superman or Wonder Woman ? Wonder Woman for sure, I had a little obsession back in the day.
T - Tag 5 People: Anyone who is interested :)
U - Unknown Facts about Me ? I have never liked mashed potatoes and gravy, I know how to whistle really loud (thanks Kris for teaching me).
V - Favorite Vegetable ? Corn on the cob
W - Worst Habit ? Bottling things up inside, drinking too much diet coke:), being negative
X - X-Rays ? My teeth, my ankle
Y- Your Favorite Foods ? Steak, Cheesecake, Cafe Rio Salad, Hamburger gravy over tomatoes (one of my summer favs)
Z - Zodiac Sign ? Cancer
4 months ago

3 comments:
love the new look of your blog, so cute!
I never knew that you never liked mashed potatoes that much except for a few days ago! HaHaHaHa
Loved learning more about you!
Post a Comment