Saturday, April 5, 2008

Party Book

Just wanted to share a book I made of Troy's birthday. (Not really for him, but for me.) I figured you can't have a major birthday party and not be able to remember it forever right? Casey and I both made one of these cool books, she did a friend one (I hope she posts a pic of her dang cute book), and I did a party one (just in case you couldn't tell from the picture). I covered it with paper, embellished it, added a bit of ribbon and of course pictures. What a fun little project. :)

5 comments:

kris said...

It turned out awesome! Nothing better than a cute, finished project!

Casey said...

You are the master of the craft knife. I am totally in awe of your skills:) Your book turned out soooo cute. I promise to post mine in a few days!

Anonymous said...

Casey's comment says it all. I totally agree with her. You are the master!

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

That is so cute!! Will you teach me how to be so crafty? (I need all the help I can get! LOL!! How are you anyway? I have not talked to you for a while!

Ashley said...

How fun! I need to live closer to you guys to participate in some of your crafts! Darling.