This was Stockton's GRAND birthday! A grand birthday is when you turn the age of the date you were born, so he turned 14 on the 14th. We took all of his friends and cousins to Boondocks for a day of fun! We finished up the night with a steak dinner and a yummy bundt cake. I think it was a great GRAND birthday!
My mom made him this amazing quilt for his birthday. He will be forever grateful to her for it. He loves it so much. She took all of his jerseys from the time he started playing basketball (age 9,) up until that time. She is so beyond amazingly talented when it comes to sewing. I wish I would have gotten some of that talent. I can sew a straight line and that's about it. Thank you mom, you are the best grandma ever!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment