This was our first time to go to Bear Lake. We were beyond excited.. We met our cousins Dave and Kendall up there and headed up with Nancy, Levi and Grandma. I was completely awe struck at how completely beautiful and breathtaking this lake was. We sat up camp and sat under the awning in the rain.. For hours and hours we waited for the rain to stop, it didn't. Being that it was the end of August and never have been there before I didn't know how chilly it could get. So I packed a little light. We ended up going to bed as it was still drizzling. We prayed for dry weather for the next day.. Jade and I shared a cot, and Troy and Cole shared. The older two were in other tents. I froze my butt off... I was determined I was never coming back again, it was so cold and so miserable. I finally ended up getting up at about 4 and going to the car and just let the heat run, so I could at least thaw out. I stayed in the car until everyone else got up and got a fire going. BUT, the sunshine came with the morning.. YEAH! We had so much fun playing that day. We played in the water, (well not me, as I was still frozen,) we boated, we ate, we laughed and we made some amazing memories.. :) What a fun weekend.
4 months ago


1 comments:
I love Bear Lake! Glad the sunshine came out for you all :)
Post a Comment