Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Happiest Birthday...

This year was by far the best birthday yet... Started Thursday night with a surprise from my bestie.. She took me to the spa for us both to get massages and facials.. Bliss... Then a dinner at my favorite restaurant Olive Garden.. It was fab, thanks Casey.. On Friday, (my birthday) my amazing daughter and mom threw me a surprise party at Troy's grandpas pool.. All of our family and friends were there.. It was great. I had a suspicion something was up, but was totally shocked.. Thanks mom and Court, it was beyond the best.. I felt so spoiled and loved.. I have the best family and friends.. I love them all so much.. :) A few pics from the party.. :)

Turning 29 is so awesome.. ;)


Family and friends... :)


Little Ryker..


Nancy & Ryker..


Troy's darling Grandpa.. Just love him..


Our dear friend Beta.. :)


Mom, Whit and Valoree..


Kamden and Jaden checking out the bugs..



I had a few other pictures of certain people (Tonya, Kylee) doing tricks off the diving board but I may have to get written consent to post them.. :) Thanks everyone for a great day..:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was a great day.. So happy you enjoyed it.. Not often anyone gets something over on you.. It was so much fun to kick back, relax and enjoy family and friends. Love YA...