Made this cute little list and stuck it to our fridge... I will let you know in three months how much of it we accomplished.. :) The kids are so dang excited.. Maybe this will make summer a tad more bearable for all of us..
Sometimes you do need a list, as you draw a blank when the kids say "I'm bored!" The NickelMania at Jordan Landing often has some good deals, and you can get a couple free games of bowling a day at AllstarLanes (I think S went with us once last year). I try to encourage the kids to get out some of the many board games and play those throughout the summer. Alas ... my elementary boys don't get out of school until June ends!
3 comments:
looks like a fun time to be had by all....
Cute!
Sometimes you do need a list, as you draw a blank when the kids say "I'm bored!" The NickelMania at Jordan Landing often has some good deals, and you can get a couple free games of bowling a day at AllstarLanes (I think S went with us once last year). I try to encourage the kids to get out some of the many board games and play those throughout the summer. Alas ... my elementary boys don't get out of school until June ends!
Post a Comment