My sweet niece just graduated, and then turned 18 on June 9Th... I have been so busy and have slacked so much I did not give her the proper birthday shout out.. So here goes.. My favorite 18 things about Miss Kylee.. :) In no random order..
1- Her sweet nature..
2- Her smile.. Contagious to everyone around her..
3- Her cooking, never ate anything she made that wasn't just fabulous..
4- She is always dressed so dang cute.. Love it..
5- She is so fun to be around..
6- Her kindness. Not a mean bone in her..
7- The way she makes everyone feel loved..
8- Her love for animals.. I wish I had this.. :)
9- Her foot and back rubs.. :)
10- The spirit that radiates from her..
11- Her eyes, so gorgeous..
12- Her talents.. :)
13- Her love for her family..
14- The way she can cook a meal, clean a house and then turn around and out shoot and fish a group of men. :)
15- Her laugh, so cute..
16- Her zest for life.. So positive about everything.
17- The way she loves to do hair, and is amazing at it..
18- She is the best niece I could ask for.. :)
Love you so much Kylee, we are so proud of the fabulous young woman you have become..

1 comments:
Thanks amanda, your so sweet :) I love you guys so much !!!
Post a Comment