Monday, April 11, 2011

Life or Something Like It...

Just a few of things happening at our house lately.. ;)

Cole lost his 3rd tooth.. FINALLY!! He was beyond excited... So I told him to write a note to the tooth fairy asking if he can keep his tooth.. This is what he wrote.. "Can I have a 100 doller bill. and can I please keep my tooth." Oh my gosh did I laugh over this one.. Only my Cole... For those of you who don't know Cole's love for money, I call him my Mr. Krabs, because he is identical to Mr. Krabs on Spongebob, and his love for money.. Oh gotta love kids... Stockton was so mad that Cole would even ask for 100 bucks.. Probably because he never thought of it.. :)



Jaden has been trying these new break dancing moves lately... Too funny, that kid..


We were egged... Got a doorbell ditch and opened it to find this... Jade was funny, he was like "Oh mom, it's trick or treat." Thanks to that sweet rabbit who egged us.. My kiddos loved it.. :)

Stockton was invited to compete in a Math Tournament, although his team did not place, I am still so proud of him.. :)

Courtnee was asked to join the National Jr. Honor Society... Extremely proud of her... 4.0 since she started Jr. High... Dang I wished she had got that from me.. ;)

Life is just life... Most days crazy, busy, funny, stressful and eventful; but I wouldn't have it any other way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS court and stockton... keep up the great work!!! you are right ONLY cole would ask for $100, not sure why the tooth fairy would not cooperate with his innocent request!!! jaden is an amazing dancer, love watching him do the michael jackson moves!!!!

kris said...

Your kids are just awesome! Mr. Krabs...I can't stop laughing! :)