I can hardly believe that Cole was baptized.. He just doesn't seem old enough (in my eyes..) My sweet little boy, growing up so fast... Just a few of my favorite pictures from his baptism.. :) My handsome 8 year old...

Love the look on his face..

Dressed in white...

Daddy & Cole...

Daddy and his amazing kiddos...

Mommy & Cole...

Levi, Nancy and baby Ryker...

Grandma and her cute grandkids..

Cole and his best friend...

Cole and Great Grandpa Gunderson...

Grandma & Grandpa Gunderson with Cole...

The Boyd family with Cole..

The Jones' family with Cole...

Four generations of Gunderson men... :)

I am so proud of you today Cole.. This was truly an amazing day. Thanks for everyone who shared this day with our family..
3 comments:
what a great day this was.. it is hard to believe that he is 8 and being baptized... where did the years go.... congrats cole on making the choice to be baptized...
Congratulations Cole!
How awesome! I'll be doing that in August in my middle son. How fun and exciting to see them get the Holy Ghost. Love his suit, where did you get it at?
Post a Comment