Friday, April 29, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs...

As we were out of town for Easter this year we had to color our eggs, before we left.. This being Cole's most favorite holiday, I knew I couldn't just skip this part... Just a few pictures of our cute kidlets dyeing eggs.

All of the kiddos, including my cute nephew Kamden.. :)


Cole & Kamden..


Baby Ryker even getting in on the action..


Look at those eyelashes... :)


Miss Courtnee, she did a great job on tie dying her eggs this year..


Court & Jade...


Just look at that smile.. Giddy I tell ya, Giddy...


Jade thought it was pretty cool this year.. :)


Love his cute little toothless smile..


My cute sisters..


Stockton... Say Cheese... :)


The Hatch Clan...


Cole loves Easter so much that he will sit and dye the eggs for hours, dyeing and re dyeing... Can't tell you how many egg hunts we have had.. :) Love that kiddo.. Until next year.. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun times... great memories... love sharing them with you...