As always my friend Casey has inspired to me to play along with her challenge of one little word this year.. Her word was Details, which I love completely... I think I may pay a little more attention to the little details of my life as well... I have thought long and hard about this for days.. Not about the fact that there was nothing I needed to work on, but about the thousands of words I could have picked to work on this year... Finally I decided to go with positive... This is going to be really hard for me, Miss Negative Nelly... But I am really going to try... I also am going to try and laugh more.. I always feel so good when I have a good laugh (kinda like a good cry..) Definitely need more laughter in life.. :) Just a few of the hundreds of things I want to start with...
To be more positive with my kids...
To be more positive in general...
To be more positive with my kids...
To be more positive in general...
To choose my words about others more positively..
Not assume that everything is always going to go bad, that something in my life is in fact positive..
To be more positive about my faith...
To be more positive towards those I love...
Please, I may need constant reminders of how my attitude is, and that I need to get back on track... I welcome that, a big fat smack of reality please... I will more than likely need more help than I am willing to admit.. I hate being a Negative Nelly... This may just be the hardest thing I have ever done... Wish me luck.. :)

4 comments:
I am POSITIVE you will do awesome!!
POSITIVE you will succeed... you can do anything you set your mind too.... and your POSITIVE will for sure rub off on others.... great goal!!!
positively fabulous!!!
Great word and goal!
Post a Comment