Courtnee started playing church ball the past few weeks, and Thursday we got to go watch her first game... What a difference from watching Stockton play... Love watching both of them, but so different.. Watching Stock play most days is almost like watching a tackle football team play.. Watching Courtnee, the girls were so gentle and easy going.. Now this could have been because the other team was a no show and since we had so many girls, they just played each other.. So maybe they just went easy on one another... Court had 2 baskets, and was awesome.. What a secret talent she has.. :) Looking forward to watching her play... Cole has a little hidden basketball talent as well, if only I could get him to join a team.. :) Just a few pics from Courts game..
Miss Courtnee is #35...
Miss Courtnee is #35...

2 comments:
I've really enjoyed seeing my little 1st grader play. I bet Cole would love it. Might be easier if he had a friend on the team or something? My oldest has started church ball too, but I had to miss his game (as we had another at the same time) ... I'm thinking it was NOT easy going, as they are guys. I hear church ball can be worse than Rec/Superleague stuff!
so happy her first game was a good experience.... church ball can get ugly!!! i guess everything can get ugly, depends on the players... can't wait to come watch her strut her stuff on the BB court....
Post a Comment