Just thought I would share a few things I am going to try and be better at for the new year.
1- To be a better mom(I promise to try), friend, sister, daughter and wife.
2- To be more of a positive person, to see the positive side of things and not dwell on the negative.
3- Become more in tune with my spiritual side. :)
4- Take more pictures with my kids; actually be in a few.
5- Be happy with everything I have already been blessed with, and focus less on what I don't have.
Wish me luck. :)
4 months ago

3 comments:
Great resolutions! Hope you accomplish all of them. This encourages me to write down a few of my own. Happy New Year.
Cute page.... thanks for takin me off your friend list.
Way to go! I love the new family picture...so cute!
Post a Comment