Saturday, December 29, 2007

Family Pics

After years and years of wanting a nice family photo for my wall we decided it was time to just do it; and since I live for pictures, I couldn't have asked for a better gift. :) We have only had a few done since we got married and have none with Jaden and Cole. We decided it would be a great gift for Troy's mom and dad for Christmas too. We got together with all of Troy's family and had them taken. We had an amazing experience; the weather and the kids cooperated, even the babies. They turned out so awesome... I wish I could post them all but since I can't I will post my favorites....




3 comments:

Casey said...

Such gorgeous pictures! They all turned out so awesome.

kris said...

Such a nice Christmas present!! Very cute family!

Ashley said...

What great pictures! Your family is darling!