Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tagged

Tag--you are it!

I've been tagged by my great friend Casey! The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends to do the same on their blog pages...

Best thing you cooked last week...Well I didn't actually cook it Troy did, it was home made pizza and it was the bomb. He got the recipe from a guy at work and seriously it was the best home-made pizza we have ever made. Cole and I enjoyed the leftovers for lunch the next day! :)

If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who...1. Australia with Troy, its both of our dream vacation to go there 2. Nashville with my mom, she has dreamed of going there forever I would love to be able to take her there 3. Somewhere warm on a beach with all of my Friends sitting back sipping on diet coke, catching up on old times 4. St George with Casey and her family 5. Disney world with mine and Troy's families, it would be so fun for all the cousins to go together.

When was the last time you cried? Last week, stress got the best of me

Five things you were doing 10 years ago: 1. Adjusting to being a mom to a 1 year old and loving every minute of it 2. Getting the shock of my life finding out we were having another baby 3. Starting to grasp the idea of scrapbooking (trust me my books prove I was just starting out) 4. Painting ceramics, my kids are so shocked that I could actually paint, :) 5. Missing my family more than ever

Five things you were doing 5 years ago: 1. Being a mom to a 6 and 4 year old and pregnant with Colie Wolie 2. Contemplating the idea of Troy building a house 3. Babysitting :( 4. Taking Courtnee to school (she grew up too fast) 5. Loving my mini-van

Five things you were doing 1 year ago: 1. Just had my 4th baby (some days I still cant believe it) 2. Feeling completely blessed with all I had 3. Coming to grips with Troy going to 12 hour shifts 4. Stressing because I had nothing for Christmas done 5. Feeling so happy for Troy's sister and her family who were about to be sealed :)

Seven of your favorite hobbies: scrapbooking, crafting, reading, spending time with my family, cooking, taking pictures, reading blogs/email

Five favorite foods: Steak, Olive Garden Alfredo, Cafe Rio Steak salad, moms home made chicken and noodles, moms sweet rolls

Five places you've been: New york, Hershey Pennsylvania, Texas, New Jersey, California

Five Favorite Memories: Seeing each of my kids after they were born, my wedding, being sealed to my kids, Troy building our home, trip to Disney with my mom, sisters and Troy's sister

So, I am tagging Kriston, Nancy (please :), Tonya (if she ever gets her blog up :), and Jolynn (would love to learn more about you).

5 comments:

Casey said...

I want that homemade pizza recipe! We need to make our trip to St George a reality:)

joey said...

Glad the four kids thing is still taking you awhile to sink in...I'm wondering if it will ever totally sink in!

kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kris said...

A-
If Casey gets you to St. George than I need to get you to see me down here in AZ...deal?
k

Ashley said...

I want to tag along on your St. George trip with Casey! Great post, I loved reading more about you!