So I have been tagged by my long time bf Kriston and loved learning 7 new things about her, so here goes a few things you may not know about me.
1- I have never had a speeding ticket, traffic violation or ever been pulled over for one. (Ok I did get pulled over right after I got my license but only to tell me my fog lights were on.)
2- I love peanut butter and syrup on my waffles.
3- My first job was working as a flower delivery driver, back in high school.
4- I too had a nickname back in the day... Whistlin' Jane. (I will just leave it at that.)
5- I was once chased by a skunk. :( I was just lucky it didn't catch me. :)
6- I have had stitches a number of times, a 3rd degree burn on my hand but I have never broken a bone.
7- I know how to change a tire on a minivan. I have changed my tire several times. (Ok just once but I had to take it on and off, on and off to get it in the right spot to drive home. So that should count for more than once right?) I was at my grandparents camping resort and got a flat, unfortunately Troy was not with me, so with a lot of his coaching on the phone I was able to change it and make it home safely.
Ok so nothing really exciting about me but maybe something someone didn't know. I am now tagging Casey, your it!
4 months ago

5 comments:
Your post was fun to read:) You can check out my blog for my seven things!
it is great to hear you share your deep, dark secrets. so tell us, why the name whistlin jane?????? no tickets at your age, WOW, what an accomplishment. could you speed one time just to get the thrill of the law in hot pursuit of you? you are the bomb, love ya.
that was fun to read! I've known you for 19 years (can you believe it's been that long?!) and I only knew one of those things. (that you haven't broken any bones) Now the Whistlin' Jane...you're going to have to fill me in on that!
How awesome that you have never gotten a ticket! I will have to remember to call you next time I have a flat! Fun post to read!
Amanda and Familia,
I love your blog it is so cute i loved reading all the things i never knew about you !!!!
P.S. Thankyou so much for inviting me to courts party it was way fun i had a reaaly good time!!! yOU GUYS ARE AWSOME
Post a Comment