A few weeks ago at my nephews birthday party my sister-in-law was telling me about these awesome candles that she had, and let me look at her catalog. After I looked at it for a while she decided to go get the samples for me to smell. (Hard to decide what something smells like from a book.) I was pretty much sold, and I thought I would give it a try. I ordered a warmer (which is so cute) and some candles (wick less), and I got them this weekend. Can I just tell you how heavenly my house smells.... I ordered 6 scents; strawberry sweetie, lucky in love (my favorite so far), Havana cabana, sweet pea & vanilla, spiced orange harvest and sizzlin' coconut. I have to say there were so many scents to choose from, I seriously had a tough time just getting 6. There was one called fresh cut grass, and trust me I really considered this one. As I have said before this is one of my favorite smells, but the thought crossed my mind; what would I say if someone came over and said "does your house smell like grass?" Um ya that is my favorite smell. He he he.... Needless to say as tempting as that one was, I refrained from getting it. :) Just loving the smell of these candles, and wanted to share.
4 months ago

2 comments:
I so love the Scentsy too! Shane's mom sells it, and I am totally hooked. Am burning the Red Delicious scent right now and am dreaming of fall:)
i think the scents are great, i really would have wondered if you had gone over the edge, if i smelled cut green grass in the dead of winter!!!! your home not only looks great all the time, it now smells great all the time. i am jealous!!!!!
Post a Comment