Time once again for our annual salsa-a-thon. I always dread this time a year, because it is so much work, but I am happy all year long as we reap the benefits from the blood, sweat and tears we endured while making it. We had a lot of fun and a lot of help this year which made it really nice. We worked all day Friday and all day Saturday on it, and ended up with about 150 quarts. Thanks family for helping out. :)
3 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of salsa, looks really good! There's nothing better than homemade salsa!
kris
We are so loving the rewards of your hard work. Bought an extra special bag of chips last night to savor the salsa! Shane said it was a bit on the spicer side this year--we are loving it:)
I was lucky enough to get a taste of your salsa at Casey's - so yummy! Maybe you should think about selling it - Salsa by Amanda!
Post a Comment