4 months ago
Friday, February 21, 2014
Pathetic...
Yup, that's what kind of a blogger I have been lately. I am not really sure why as I love reading them. I want to have them for my kids one day to read in books, but yet here I sit nearly a year behind and still I choose not to blog. I need to better, I want to be better, I will be better... I am not a journal writer, but I think of my blog as my journal. I guess if I want my great great grandkids to know about our magic elf, what basketball was, that # is a hashtag and not the number sign, the age of the internet and cell phones, I need to get my slacking behind into gear... I WILL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have missed your blog! I mean I kindof keep up because of Instagram and Facebook, but there is something MORE about blogging! I'm currently caught up with 2013, and I'm really going to TRY to stay active for 2014!
Post a Comment