Saturday, September 29, 2012

Keith Henry Gunderson

 1920-2012
Troy's grandpa (gramps) was admitted to the hospital a few weeks before our trip. He had fallen a few times and just needed some extra care.. He went from the hospital to a nursing home and then back to the hospital... Sadly the day we went to Sea World he passed away.. We were heartbroken.. We loved him so much, we will definitely miss him.. He was one of the greatest men I have ever had the privilege of knowing. From the day I met him until the day he died, he always made me feel like I was just one of his own.. I loved this man from the bottom of my heart. My kids loved him.. I loved that he taught them all to swim.. I love that Troy is so much like him.. I love that we will get to see him again.. I miss him dearly, however I can imagine his reunion on the other side must have been amazing.. Til we meet again Gramps...

Gramps in the hospital, still spunky..

 
Love this guy..

 


 
Troy's Dad, his sisters, brother and Grandma..
 

0 comments: