Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Girls Camp...

(7/24/2012) Oh Girls Camp... I was asked to back to Girls Camp this year.. I was a little hesitant, but in the end said Yes!! So happy that I did, we had so much fun. There was NO drama, no fighting, TONS of laughing, a few sick girls, a few injuries but Amazing experience, again!
 
Before our camping adventure begins...

 
Kylee, Courtnee & Amanda
 
 
The first devotional we went to. We went to many, they were so spiritual and uplifting.. Although the hike there was not so uplifting.. ;)

 
Miss Courtnee, doing the Zip line...

 
Our Fourth years making our bulletin board.. Our theme this year was "No Doubt," we made our personal theme "Fight like a girl," hence the bulletin board. They had fun make it unique..

 
The finished project!

 
Our cook, Marianne... She rocked the camp!
 
 
The girls doing one of many crafts, tie dying their handkerchiefs..

 
Silly girls... Love the staches!

 
All of the tents had to come up with a name, this was ours, with our warrior pictures on it.

 
Song time...

 
Carrie (our camp director) & Chantel (Our camp Mom)

 
The skit.. Hilarious...

 
This is "Steve," Taylor's friend.  ;)

 
Our cute menus.. We had one for everyday as well as a schedule..

 
Service Project.. The girls all made these blocks and wrote their testimonies on the back of them, then they were given to another ward in our Stake and our girls were given ones from another ward.

 
Camp fire songs...

 
 Katie, Courtnee & Kylee getting ready to Snipe hunt...
 

Ready to Snipe hunt!!
 
 
Chantel and her daughter Taylor...

 
Minute to win it games...

 
Me & Court...
 
Canoeing on the lake... Oh I wish these 3 would have "FELL" in.. Heee heeee, I may have even bribed someone to "accidentally" make them tip... They look way too pretty right? They didn't even get a splash.. Guess their threats trumped my bribe.. :)

 
Sweet little Taylor... Love her face..

 
Karen Hyatt, our Stake YW President, she is a hoot. Love her..

 
Carrie and Jill (YW secretary)
 
 
Lacey & Kylee..
 
 
Marissa AKA Raccoon wrangler.. We did have a few incidents with Raccoons at our camp, this girl was definitely not about to let them come back.. Love her..
 
 
 
Carrie, Marianne & Stacie (camp leader)
 
 
Cleaning up to come home... :)


 What a great experience I was able to be blessed with. Not only with the YW of my ward but with my own daughter. Til next year, when I may or may not be asked to go. :)

0 comments: