Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 7...

2/13/2012 - Blue.... This is my favorite thing in the world.. Although I love my big camera, I am so in love with my point and shoot... I keep with me at all times.. You never know when a photo op may arise. :)


2/14/2012 - Heart... This is what I gave each one of my kiddos... I fell in love with the sock monkeys and every kid needs a little chocolate, right??


2/15/2012 - Phone.. Although this is not the coveted IPhone, it is my right arm.. I love my phone, and everything in it.. :)


2/16/2012 - Something new... I have been swooning over Toms for some time now... I finally bit the bullet and bought me a pair... I am so giddy, I haven't even worn them yet, because I don't want to get them dirty... (Toms by the way are shoes, my mom had no clue..)



2/17/2012 - Time... I almost never ever have one on one alone time with this little guy.. So tonight everyone was at different places, and so me and Jade had fun night together.. He quite loved doing the pictures.. Silly kiddo.. Love him..




2/18/2012 - Drink... As if I would put anything but this.. :) Loves my DC..



2/19/2012 - Something you hate to do... Dishes... I think I am the only one who knows that this is not the proper to do the dishes... This picture represents my family's way of "doing dishes..." Good times..

0 comments: