Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 5...

Well I have actually made it to week 5.. Yeah!!! The last two days in January are just random pictures, however starting in February I actually am following a list of things to take pictures of everyday.. It's been fun.. :)

1/30/2012 - These two cute girls made a cake for their friend who was sad and having a bad day.. :)


1/31/2012 - "Sugar Pancakes" as my kids call them (actually Swedish) are my kids most favorite breakfast in the world.. Some days I am nice and will make them for them.. :)


2/1/2012 - My view today...


2/2/2012 -  Words... Love these ones.. :)


2/3/2012 - Hands... Yes these are my old worn out hands.. :)


2/4/2012 - A stranger... We went to dinner at Olive Garden for my cousins husband's birthday. He was serenaded to by this stranger.. He was not impressed.. :)


2/5/2012 - 10:00am... Skipped out on church today... Decided I would have a piece of this amazing bread a dear friend brought me.. So yummy..

0 comments: