Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

Just wanted to tell my Mom, Mother in law, Grandma and all of the other special ladies in my life Happy Mothers Day... I love each one of you so much.. You are all so special to me.. :) I found this cute little saying on a darling blog, and thought I would share.. It pretty much sums up being a mom, perfectly.. :)

5 things I have learned about being a Mom:

1-Whatever annoying things you did to your parents…..your kids will do to you. 10 fold. And when you try to get sympathy, your mother will laugh at you.

2-Cleaning up after kids is like being in the middle of the movie Groundhog Day. No matter what, it keeps happening OVER and OVER and OVER…….

3-Probably no one else is gonna think your kids are as amazingly awesome as you think they are. But those people are dumb.

4-No matter what “stage” you’re trying to make it through, you will arrive at a brand new stage that is equally challenging and ridiculous.

5-Being a Mom makes your body messed up, your head ache, your mouth swear, and your feet hurt. But your heart will never be fuller.

How true it is.. My heart could not be fuller this day... I am beyond blessed to be the mom of four amazing kiddos. Thanks mom for teaching me everything I know and for being the best mom ever to us... I love you so much.. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You truly are an amazing MOM!!! You inspire others, to be better moms, friends, sisters and daughters. Thanks for not just being my daughter, but my friend. LOVE YOU