I finally bit the bullet and moved the two little boys into a room together... Why you ask... My desk and all of my "stuff" has been in my bedroom since we have lived here, over 6 years... I had just decided I was tired of my bedroom being the veg all room... It was more like a conference center, and I so wanted my bedroom back.. So with a little elbow grease (thanks Honey,) we transformed the front bedroom into an office for me... SQUEAL!!! I am so happy, although I do feel a little bit guilty still... The boys now share a room, and a space but it worked perfectly and everything fit.. :) Just a few pics of the transformation (for you Kris.)
The boys room.. :)
The boys room.. :)
Jade helping paint...
Transforming...
My new space... :)
Loving it... Esp my mini fridge... Notice there is no TV... Love it.. :)
Scrapbook closet #1
Scrapbook closet #2
My favorite part, the clock.. :)

3 comments:
It's good for kids to share rooms! Nice to have a little space for you :)
good to hear that you now have your own piece of heaven... your OWN happy room, to do what you love to do, scrapbook, create, relax....
I absolutely LOVE it! I'm so happy for you! You needed a little space just for you.
And that clock is so awesome!!!
Post a Comment