Been doing a few home improvements lately, well I mean by we I mean Troy... I pick out the colors and the decor and he paints and hangs it up.. What would I do without that amazing man.. We decided to do something different to Jades room, to make it more fun for a little boy... We decided on red, white and blue... I had this vision, and needless to say the results exceeded my expectations... I loved the red so much I had Troy paint our wall behind our piano, from plum to red.... Looks beyond Fab!!! So happy that he can do stuff like that, and not only do it, but make it look UBERLY amazing... Here are a few pics... :)
Just a few pictures of the boys helping paint... Not sure why, but kids see a paint can, a paint roller and they flip out... :) they were so dang excited...
Cole taking his turn...
Just a few pictures of the boys helping paint... Not sure why, but kids see a paint can, a paint roller and they flip out... :) they were so dang excited...
Cole taking his turn...
Can you tell he is just a tad excited...
The in between..
Daddy spelled his name for him...
Letting Jade have a turn at it...
Covering up his name...
His big wall...
Got these at Hobby Lobby for half off, and just accented them with little wood baseball decor... :)
Corner view...
His canvas pictures...
My living room... OH I am so in love with this wall.. May get a vinyl saying, thinking of putting up "A Smile happens in a flash, It's memory lasts a lifetime.. :)

1 comments:
oh my gosh, the room is amazing... you two work great together... love the saying you are going to put in the living room... can't wait to jaden a new quilt to match his amazing room... i love it all... but you did RED, so how could someone not like it????
Post a Comment