Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Back....

I have really been in a funk lately, and although I haven't stopped reading blogs I haven't updated mine either... I can't believe I am about to say this, but I think I was kinda sad about not doing a picture a day.. I really thought it would be awesome, but in hindsight I am desperately missing it... SO who knows maybe I will start from today... He he, only 20 days late right... Also, I have been fighting a nasty cold the past week... Grrr.. Not sure I have ever had a cold hit my sinus, my lungs and my body as this one has... Although I am going to share 2 things that made this past week bearable....

My mother in law convinced me to get some nose spray for my sinus... I was a bit apprehensive, but was also at my wits end and ready to try anything... HELLO, where has this little bottle of liquid gold been, my entire life, every cold/sinus infection I have ever had... Seriously the best thing to help you breath... Ahhh to be able to breath AND sleep... Thanks Shirley...


As I was using not soft, make your nose so sore tissue, over and over, Courtnee (little gem that she is,) brings me up her Kleenex from her room and says to me, "Mom why don't you try these." HELLO... Another fab find.. There is actually Vicks in every single tissue... BLISS!!! As I kid I always loathed the smell of Vicks, especially when my mom would rub us down with it, however I have come to love this smell.... Seriously, a cold without these... Not anymore.. :) Thanks Courtnee.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so excited to see you are back to blogging. i have truly MISSED your weekly updates and thanks for the insight on how to fight off the "dreaded" cold!!!! looking forward to the near year and your new adventures.

Casey said...

I am glad to hear you are on the mend! Those Vicks Kleenex look awesome!!!