Day 363 - 12/29/2009 Today I took no pictures, but I do have a few on the next two days to make up for it.. :)
Day 364 - 12/30/2009 This is what happens when you let your older sister and her friends have free reign over your face with a marker... Oh how I love this kid... :)
Day 365 - 12/31/2009 Here's to a New Year... Pretty low key for us, played a few games, played on farmtown and that was about it... :)
The boys tried so hard to hold out, actually Jaden outlasted the older 2 boys.. Loved every picture I took this year.. :)

1 comments:
now that IS ONE SPECIAL BOY!!! sorry to see your year end, i have enjoyed looking at your blog every week to see what was there. I hope that you continue to post it, maybe bi-weekly this year!!! thanks for your dedication and sharing the year with everyone. love ya manda jane!!!!
Post a Comment