For the last 6 plus months all of our exercise stuff has been sitting in our living room downstairs, and although I used it in there I hated it there. We had a room for it but decided upstairs was getting too crowded and moved the older kids downstairs. So my sweet husband in his free time(the tiny bit he had) turned our storage room into an exercise room. It was amazing that the room went from shelving from floor to ceiling and shelving all down the middle of it, to an awesome workout room.. Thanks sweetie, your the best.. :)I absolutely love the way it turned out, from the carpet to the energetic colors, to the vinyl saying (can't see it in the pictures) but it says "the only difference between the unattainable and the attainable lies in a person's determination." So I am hoping that since I love the room so much I will start loving the exercise too(right?)... He even put a little fridge in there stocked full of bottled water.... :) Love it!!!!
4 months ago

2 comments:
Your room turned out so awesome! I love the colors...makes me hungry for an Orange Julius!
Your exercise room is darling--and your dedication to your elliptical makes me envious:) Such a fun room!
Post a Comment