
As Mother's Day approaches I would like to tell my mom how much I love her. My mom has endured a lot of hardships in her life and yet has always managed to overcome adversity and keep her head up, I truly admire her for this. She has been a great example of what a mother is to me and my siblings. I hope to be half the mom to my kids that she is to us. Some of the qualities I love and admire her most for; she is honest, unselfish, loving, kind hearted, friendly, giving, has unconditional love for her children, funny, strong and a little outspoken(love ya mom).
I am lucky to have her so close to me and to my kids. I know that she would do anything for us and is always there whenever we need her. She is an even more amazing Grandma, and for that I am so blessed. I mean come on how many Grandmas will play deer hunting, get on the floor and crawl around like a deer so Stockton can pretend to shoot her(he used to LOVE doing this with her), or play Nascars with Cole, or take Courtnee shopping just to take her, or walk with Jaden so he could take the puppy for a walk, or the endless number of sleepovers with the kids so they could just hang with Grandma(the list is really endless).... I love her for being my mom and I cherish her for being my friend.
Love you mom, Happy Moms Day... :)

1 comments:
you are so nice. i have the BEST kids ever, and GRANDKIDS, there are none better than mine. when life is most stressful, what a relief to spend time with the grandkids and realize that the important things are not things. it is the memories you make and the great people in your life. i love you amanda, and thanks for allowing me to always be a part of your life!!!
Post a Comment