Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Q & A

I totally blog lifted this from Casey and Ashley, hope you guys don't mind. ;)

1. Height? 5' 7"
2. Have you ever smoked? Never
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, but they are locked up safe.
4. Favorite kind of music? I love a variety of everything from country, rap, pop, oldies, rock; you name it.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I hate going to the doctor.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Like them on the grill in the summer, Troy has got me hooked on the all beef ones.
7. What's your favorite kids movie? Aladdin
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke of course :)
9. Can you do push ups? Funny one
10. Is your bathroom clean? Yes--Cleaned them both yesterday
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Probably my wedding ring and my mothers ring, although I am not a huge jewelery fan.
12. Do you like painkillers? I have to be in a lot of pain, they tend to make me sick.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Weapon?? nothing I can think of
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No--maybe O.C.D. sometimes
15.City and State you were born in? Vernal, UT
16. Middle Name? Jane
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I am wishing I had a big Diet Coke, wondering what the boys are doing because they are being way too quiet, Jaden needs a nap
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? Groceries at Smiths, a coke, nuggets for the kids.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Diet Coke, Water and more Diet Coke
20. Name 3 of your favorite restaurants? Olive Garden, Cafe Rio, Training Table
22. Current worry? Every day Life; Kids, My Family, To-Do Lists
23. Current hate? Having Nancy and Levi gone.
24. Favorite place to be? With my family.
25. How did you ring in the New Year? At Nancy and Levi's playing games with family and friends, had a blast.
26. Where would you like to go? Australia
27. Do you own slippers? Yes
28. What shirt are you wearing? White T
29. Do you burn or tan? Tan, if I do burn it turns tan the next day. Love that :)
30. Favorite color(s)? Red
31. Would you be a pirate? Probably not.
32. What kind of car do you drive? Silver Dodge Mini-van
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Um I don't, who has time to sing?
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Bad guys, spiders
35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing
36. Last person that made you laugh? Jaden
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Split my head and wrist open. Or 3rd degree burn on hand, not sure which would be worse.
39. Last person to send you an Instant Message: Mom
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 6
41. Who is your loudest friend? Whitney
42. Who is your most silent friend? Troy
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so...
45. Favorite book(s)? Eclipse (reading it now) but I have enjoyed all 3 of the books in the series.
46. What is your favorite candy? Snickers
47. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Yogurt
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? God Be With You Til We Meet Again.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50. What was the first thought in your head when you woke up this morning? Gotta run to store to get milk for the kids for breakfast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for stealing this, i think you called it "blog lifting", it was great to learn more about you!

Casey said...

So fun to read your answers:) Love that you did two posts in one day! Your hunting adventure was fun to read about.

Ashley said...

You are a good mom - worrying about getting your kids milk in the morning. Fun to read more about you!

joey said...

We are totally diet coke kidred spirits!!! Glad you are loving the twilight/new moon/eclipse books too!