Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Deer Hunting...

This past weekend we went to Vernal to go deer hunting with my sister and her husband. Stockton has been dying to go for years, and Nancy asked if he could go with her this year, so we all decided to make a little trip out of it. I have been hunting many times since I was little but Troy had never been. I think he was surprised at how much fun it was. We had a blast. We saw many, many deer, however none were killed during our hunt.. I think Stockton was a bit disappointed (and Nancy too); and even though we didn't get "the big one" we still had a lot of fun.... Nancy got to shoot at a 2 point, but I think her adrenaline and her excitement got the best of her, and well; she missed (still love ya Nanc, and you get a big E for effort). It was great to spend the whole weekend with family. Good times. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun...those pictures will make for some cute scrapbook pages!
k

Anonymous said...

what a great time!!!! you forgot to put you laughed non-stop!! (that would be thanks to whit). the best Bambi lived and we had a great family outing. thanks for sharing it.

Ashley said...

Love those pictures! Looks like you had fun. Thanks for sharing.