Friday, March 14, 2014

A Year Gone By.. (Part Two)

April-2013
 

Courtnee doing her physical therapy. We spent so many hours and hours at RPT.
 They were so good to her there, and really helped her in her rehab.
 

Connor's Make a Wish party.

Silly Jade...
 

Silly boys with silly balloon hats.
 

I am going to be a new Auntie!! So happy!!
 

 
Our kick off for camp, Dr. Seuss themed.

So stinking cute...
 

 
Girls trip with Casey and Joey to St. George.. So much fun! Love these girls.
 
 
Nothing beats sitting by the pool all day..

Loving the sunshine...
 

YW/YM activity.. Making and blowing bubbles..

It's gonna be big!!

Told Ya!!!
 
 
May-2013

He Shoots...

He Blocks...

He Scores...
They both Shoot...

She Shoots, She Scores...
Gifts I made for the little boys teachers...




The kids surprised me for Mothers Day...

So cute...

Such a lucky Mom, to have these kids!!

Courtnee and Karl at the park..

Broke his arm at the park..

Date with Devon...


End of Spring Basketball...

Ryker, Alyssa and Jaden enjoying the sun...

Ryker pushing Alyssa...

Me & Jaden doing selfies..

Silly us...

St. George bound...

Loving the pool...

Brings back horrible memories..

Chilling by the pool..

Courtnee's new boyfriend, Clark...

Exploring the Red Rocks...

Love our trips with the Mathesons, the Broughs, and the Johnsons.

The Johnson Family...

Love my boys!!


My Jadey Bug!!!

My Colie Wolie..

Miss Courtnee..


My Studebaker...

Gorgeous St. George Temple...

Peek a boo, I see you...

These boys..

I sure love them!!

Visiting Gramps' grave.. Miss that guy so dang much!

Miss Courtnee on the slide...


One, two, three GO!!!

Let's dig!!

Digging in the dirt!!
 
 
June-2013


Jaden and Ms. McIntyre, Kindergarten..

Katie, Elliza, Lily and Jaden...

Jaden & Elliza.
Cole receiving a special award...

Cole & Ms. Forsyth.. All three of the
older kids have had her... Love her..

Cole and his awards...

Seven Peaks..

Love these kids..
It's another BOY!!
Best birthday dinner...

Allergies suck..
 

That is one big slice of watermelon..

Just another gadget...

Camelot for our family reunion...

Courtnee & Alyssa

Ryker Roo..

Driving the golf cart...

Jaden and Ryker..

Love these babies..

Stockton & Dakota...





1 comments:

JenB said...

Fun to catch up. I remember seeing some of them on FB or Instagram, but not all! It is so hard to keep up on everything. I think I'm caught up on 2013 and I'm really going to try and stay current this year!