8-25-2012
Courtnee, her best friend Megan and our two cute neighbor girls participated in the annual Kiss Me Dirty 5K mud run. I went along for the pictures and to cheer them on. It was a bit chilly when we got there, but warmed right up. They sure had fun, and I had fun following them on all the obstacle courses and taking pictures. :) Good thing I brought garbage bags for the ride home. :)
Courtnee, her best friend Megan and our two cute neighbor girls participated in the annual Kiss Me Dirty 5K mud run. I went along for the pictures and to cheer them on. It was a bit chilly when we got there, but warmed right up. They sure had fun, and I had fun following them on all the obstacle courses and taking pictures. :) Good thing I brought garbage bags for the ride home. :)
Megan, Courtnee, Gemma & Taylor

1 comments:
Hello have you very nice page.
if do you want like our fan page for John Travolta https://www.facebook.com/johntravoltafans
Thank you. Goodbuy
Post a Comment