I usually post basketball and it's always Stockton, not this time.. I have been begging Cole to play for some time now and he just refused.. So I signed him up, thinking if he doesn't do it I guess I am just out the fifty bucks.. He was really nervous the first practice, and the first game.. But then something happened and this kid who suffers from major anxiety, actually was a different kid on the court. They made him the point guard, and he was so excited about that. He scored points every game, and was so happy.. Most days Stockton played at the same time (boo,) so Troy's parents took Stockton and I took Cole, and he would be so excited to tell Stockton all about his game. I am happy he gave it a try and hope he signs up again. It did something for him, something GOOD.. Love this kiddo.. Here are some pics of some of his games. He missed a few with reunions and vacations, but loved everyone he went too.
My little number 2...
He was doing something wrong and he didn't quite understand what it was he was doing, so the ref pulled him aside and explained it to him.. Too cute..

1 comments:
Is he going to play Fall? I was thinking of signing up my little anxiety boy, but he started crying and said he doesn't want to. With so much going on (Cal in 2+ leagues, Keaton in at least one, Colton playing soccer ....) maybe I won't push him, but I loved watching him in Junior Jazz last year. Maybe he'll be ready by winter ...
Post a Comment