I took the girls' (Courtnee, Megan & Kilee) to the Festival of Colors on the 24th.. Little did I know what I was in for.. Insanity would best describe it.. Me and the boys dropped them off (after our 3 hour car drive, normally a 45 minute drive,) and went down the road to Subway.. We ate and went and browsed the local grocery store waiting for Courtnee to call... All the way down we kept seeing all of these cars with trash bags on the seats, I had no clue why... Until I dropped them off, and saw what was coming out.. Yikes.. So we grabbed garbage bags too at the store.. The girls had a blast, so it was worth my Saturday.. Here are some pics..
Kylee, Courtnee & Megan.. Before...

Right after they got there, some guy gave Megan a hug and a dusting of orange chalk.. :)
Hotties...
Love how white their teeth look... :)
The temple where it was held...
A closer view... Those are all people!!
Looks like they are painted..
Courtnee's Hair...







0 comments:
Post a Comment