I can't believe that I am actually posting something. I am going to try to be better about my blog this year. I realize I have missed 2 months of the last year and I am going to go back and add them in. So stay tuned. My friend challenged me to do the picture a day thing this year, and since I loved it so much a few years ago, I though why not. Now hers is a bit different as she has a specific picture to take a day. I didn't catch on to that until it was too late, so you get what I took, at least this month... Some days have been hell and I didn't get a picture, but I really am trying.. I think I will update once a week, so I am not having to post every day. :) Here is my first week....
1/1/2012 - Made Troy and Courtnee help me put away, organize and label all of the Christmas stuff... This is how our garage looked after we organized and vacuumed.. LOVE!! Wish it would stay like this.. The heater is down cooling because Court was a bit cold.. :)
1/2/2012 - My sisters and mom came down and we scrap booked all day. This is Ryker's favorite place to play in my office. My Cricut drawer... Little turkey..
1/3/2012 - Uncle Levi took Stockton ice fishing. Stockton caught the first fish. They ended up with four all together. It is patiently waiting in the fridge for one of his Grandma's or his Uncle Levi to cook it for him.. :)

1/4/2012 - Instead of getting a dog, as all the kids wanted one. We opted for fish. My little Cole has developed an obsession with these fish. He gets up at 6 am every day and checks them. This may sound weird but it has been a really therapeutic thing for him. Really has helped his anxiety and other issues.. We all really do love our fish. Love watching them at night, relaxing... :)
1/5/2012 - Miss Courtnee and her cute basketball coaches... Last year was her first year to play church ball, and she rocked it... This year she is on fire... She plays like a pro.. It's funny to watch their games and then watch Stockton's... Girls are so funny.. One will fall down, and the girl will say "oh I am so sorry," and help her up. Boys, it's like tackle football.. Love our basketball kids.. We are consumed in it 6 days a week..
1/6/2012 - Took nothing this day... :(
1/7/2012 - Stockton hitting one of many three pointers this game... :)
1/8/2012 - I am still trying to get dad on board for a dog for this little guy.. This is my moms dog Littlefoot. Every time we go out to her house, this kid just sits and holds her.. I think a dog may be just as therapeutic for him as fish were for Cole.. We'll see...

1 comments:
I'm glad you're doing your picture a day again this year! Miss you :)
Post a Comment