Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Studebaker...


Hard to believe that I now have 2 teenagers.. Today my Stockton turned 13.. He is such a good kid. He is always making us laugh. His love for basketball is nothing less than admirable.. I love watching him play something with his whole heart.. He is such a great brother to his siblings and a sweet cousin to his cousins. Love that he gets good grades without much nagging from me.. He takes pride in school and his grades, love that about him and Courtnee... I hope Cole and Jaden develop this trait.. :) Just a few pics from his birthday.. Love you buddy, Happy Birthday!!!


His friends..


Balloon Barricade...


Nothing Bundt Cake, our fave.. :)


Searching for birthday money in a book..


Hidden in a box of nails..


Yes there are over 200 balloons there... :)


Boy does this kid love his Grandma..

0 comments: