Took the boys to this swimming place we used to live by. It is so fun, close and cheap.. Not sure why we haven't done this more this summer.. (Yes still July) The boys had so much fun, esp waiting for the huge bucket to fill up and dump... :) Some of my faves..
Whit and Ryk...
Waiting for the bucket..
The bucket.. :)
Cole on the water slide..
Yes that is indeed a picture of me, I know what your thinking, that I should be beached up on the shore.. Yes, yes I should.. :) I think it is an OK pic though cause I am by my smoking hot sister.. :)
Here comes Stockton...
And Jade..
Three little fishes.. Again no Courtnee.. :(
My other smoking hot sister with my favorite little guy.. :)
Enjoying an Icee, after a hot day of swimming.. :)
Thanks guys for a fun day.. :)

1 comments:
was sad I had to work while you guys all played. looked like a great time for everyone... and the SUN was shining....
Post a Comment