(Sitting in 210 balloons, I had blown up for him while he was at school.. He was so dang excited.. Odd colors I know, but they are the colors of a basketball, which made him even more excited...)
Happy Birthday today to my little guy Cole.. Here are my top 8 reasons why I adore this kid...
1- His smile.. Completely melts my heart...
2- His cute personality, love it that he tries to get the best of everyone and he usually does.. :)
3- He gives the bestest hugs..
4- He is my best listener.. :)
5- His eyelashes, completely gorgeous...
6- His willingness to learn...
7- His cute notes he writes to me..
8- The amazing spirit he brings to our family!! We are beyond blessed to have him in our family...
Love you Colie Wolie, hope you have an amazing day... I can hardly believe that he is now old enough to get baptized... Still trying to grasp my mind around that one.. Will post pics of that soon. :)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cole! Your gift is on it's way!
happy birthday cole... sorry i missed it, hope it was a great day!!!! the balloons looking amazing, you have the bestest mom in the world.... love ya...
You are so good with birthdays (I am SO bad) ... my poor Callahan has only had ONE friend birthday his whole life. I meant to host a party this year, then got overwhelmed and it didn't happen. No billions of balloons either! That must have taken a lot of hot air and tired fingers from tying!
Post a Comment