Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Courtnee!

I can't believe she is already 11! My once sweet baby girl is turning into my sweet little young lady. She is truly a sweetheart and such a blessing to our family. She is a great help to me and I am so grateful for her. I love and appreciate her more than she will ever know. I just wanted to tell her Happy Birthday and how proud she makes our family. Love you Court.


Here are a few pictures from her party on Saturday. They had the best time, we decorated mini cakes, went on a scavenger hunt and scrapbooked memories from the party. It was neat to see all of the girls different tastes in their cake decorating and their scrapbooking abilities. Thanks for making her day so special girls. :)



4 comments:

kris said...

happy birthday courtnee! Your party looked like so fun! And what a nice mom you have to share her scrapbook stuff with you and your friends!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to the sweeetest girl around. you are so special. you bring joy to those around you. you have truly became a beautiful young woman. love ya,

Casey said...

Love ya Court! Thanks for being such a darling little neighbor and friend to our family:)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much mom for that awesome birthday party!!! IT ROCKED!!!!